Teeth Whitening and Porcelain Veneers
Whitening Teeth in Decatur, AL
The simplest way to brighten your smile is with Zoom!® professional teeth whitening. If your teeth have extrinsic discoloration due to the consumption of beverages like coffee, tea, and wine, or tobacco use, professional teeth whitening may be the solution.
While most people with discolored teeth benefit greatly from professional teeth whitening, it may not be sufficient in cases of deep, intrinsic stains that are the result of illness, medications, or genetics. Porcelain veneers may be needed to brighten these teeth.
If teeth have intrinsic stains and other damage such as chips or cracks, whitening and veneers can be combined for a full smile makeover.
ZOOM!® Professional Teeth Whitening in Decatur, AL
Dr. Malcolm Clark provides highly effective teeth whitening in one visit. He prepares your teeth and protects your gums with gauze. Dr. Clark then applies a layer of specially formulated bleaching gel to each tooth. A blue activating light is focused on your teeth for 15 minutes. This process is repeated up to four times to achieve the desired level of whiteness.
For best results, routine cleaning is recommended before receiving professional teeth whitening.
Call us today to learn more!
Porcelain Veneers can completely transform Your Smile
While Zoom! can lift the brightness of teeth, veneers can conceal a number of perceived dental flaws. Some of these imperfections include:
- Chips and Small Cracks
- Small or Misshapen Teeth
- Minor Gaps
- Mild Misalignment
- Deep, Permanent Discoloration
Why Improve Your Smile?
When you smile, you immediately change the way you are perceived. Having a bright smile adds a level of confidence to your self-image.
This boost of esteem changes the way you approach the world and in turn, the way it responds to you. Non-responsiveness because of an embarrassing smile can be misunderstood and impede personal and professional relationships.
When to Improve Your Smile
Anytime you feel dissatisfied with the appearance of your teeth is a good time to consider professional teeth whitening or veneers. However, there are some opportune times to seek a brighter smile, including:
- Weddings – Whether you are the bride, groom, maid of honor, or best man, this can be a great time to improve your smile.
- Vacations – When you are planning an enjoyable trip, you can expect plenty of smiling and laughter. Don’t let stained or damaged teeth get in the way of your good time or your photos.
- Graduations – Entering the work-force is an excellent time to improve the appearance of your teeth. An appealing smile allows you to express yourself genuinely and without insecurity.
- Reunions – A family or class reunion is another event that provides an opportunity to make a good impression.
Clark Family Dentistry - Providing Professional Teeth Whitening and Veneers in Decatur
Our gentle dentist takes pride in the results he obtains for his teeth whitening and veneer patients. We love seeing them smiling widely as they leave our office. Our staff is ready to answer your questions.